The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at New Orleans City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112, on Monday, June 13, 2022, at 3:30 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of prior board meeting.
- Presentation by federal police monitor team regarding progress of federal monitoring of the New Orleans Police Department. Response by Office of Independent Police Monitor (via teleconference or videoconference). Questions by board to federal monitor team and to IPM.
- Presentation of monthly reports by the Office of Inspector General, Office of Independent Police Monitor, and Ethics Trainer, including questions by board members.
- Report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Report on appointments to Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Acceptance of nominations for board officer positions in the following sequence: Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretary. Vote on each nomination that receives a second.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.