The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at New Orleans City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112 on Monday, May 16, 2022, at 3:30 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of prior board meeting.
- Presentation of monthly reports by the Office of Inspector General, Office of Independent Police Monitor, and Ethics Trainer, including questions by board members (attached to PDF).
- Discussion of Ethics Training Strategic Plan (attached to PDF).
- Report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Discussion and vote on by-law amendment to set forth guidelines for appointment of Inspector General and Independent Police Monitor (attached to PDF).
- Discussion and vote on ERB appointments to Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees for OIG and OIPM.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.