The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at City Hall, City Council Chamber, New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday, May 8, 2023, at 3:30 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of April 10, 2023, regular board meeting and April 14, 2023, special board meeting.
- Monthly report of Office of Inspector General.
- Reports of Office of the Independent Police Monitor: (a) report and discussion regarding proposed ordinance on investigatory functions; and, (b) monthly report.
- Monthly report of Ethics Trainer.
- Monthly report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Report on appointments to ERB and Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Discussion of annual reviews of IG, IPM, and Executive Administrator.
- Executive session pursuant to (1) Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17 to discuss investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct, and (2) Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17(A)(1) to discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of a person..
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.