The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at City Hall, City Council Chamber, New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday, April 10, 2023 at 12:00 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of March 13, 2023, board meeting.
- Monthly report of Office of Inspector General.
- Reports of Office of the Independent Police Monitor.
a. Report and discussion regarding proposed ordinance on investigatory functions.
b. Monthly report.
- Discussion of issues raised in the letters described below (attached as Item 1), including a presentation by the OIPD and by any city or NOPD representatives who wish to be heard:
a. 2023-02-09 OIPM Letter to Morrell Turner re Conflict.pdf
b. 2023-02-22 Turner Letter to OIPM re Conflict Issues.pdf
c. 2023-03-13 OIPM Letter to Council and Others re Security Breach re Vappie Investigation.pdf
d. 2023-03-15 City News Release re PIB Issue and OIPM Letter.pdf
e. 2023-04-06 OIPM Letter to ERB re ERB April 10th Meeting
- Monthly report of Ethics Trainer.
- Monthly report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Report on appointments to ERB and Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Executive session pursuant to La. R.S. sec. 42:17 to discuss investigative proceedings regarding allegations of misconduct.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.