The Ethics Review Board of the City of New Orleans will meet at City Hall, City Council Chamber, New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday, March 13, 2023, at 12:00 noon.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of January 30, 2023, board meeting.
- Monthly report of Office of Inspector General.
- Reports of Office of the Independent Police Monitor: (1) report and discussion regarding proposed ordinance on investigatory functions; (2) report and discussion of funding requests made to City Council; and, (3) monthly report.
- Discussion and vote on board resolution to require OIG and OIPM to share with ERB all correspondence with mayor and members of the city council regarding (1) funding requests, and (2) proposed amendments to the City Code of Ordinances and City Home Rule Charter.
- Monthly report of Ethics Trainer.
- Monthly report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator: (1) report on ERB budget; (2) report on ERB staff organization, office, telephone, website, and employee review, and (3) report on role of ERB in overseeing OIPM and OIG.
- Report on appointments to Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Discussion of onboarding plan for new board members, including the ERB, mission, board member responsibilities, board structure, board officers, board staff, open meetings law, annual training requirements, and annual financial disclosure requirements.
- Discussion of board mission and objectives for 2023.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.