The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at New Orleans City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112 on Monday, November 21, 2022 at 3:30 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of prior board meeting.
- Monthly report of Office of Inspector General.
- Reports of Office of the Independent Police Monitor.
a. Monthly report.
b. Report regarding proposed ordinance on investigatory functions.
c. Report on funding requests and additional responsibilities.
- Monthly report of Ethics Trainer.
- Monthly report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Report on appointments to Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Call for nominations and vote on board appointment to QARAC for the OIG to replace Mr. Waring.
- Executive session pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes sections 42:17 to discuss an investigative proceeding regarding allegations of misconduct related to ERB Complaint No. 2022-03.
- Vote in regular session regarding disposition of ERB Complaint No. 2022-03.
- Vote to replace Torin Sanders as ERB Chair due to his resignation as a result of moving out of Orleans Parish.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.