The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet at New Orleans City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112, on Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:30 P.M.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of prior board meeting.
- Presentation of monthly reports by the Office of Inspector General, Office of Independent Police Monitor, and Ethics Trainer, including questions by board members.
- Presentation and discussion of OIG Annual Work Plan for 2023: https://files.constantcontact.com/1b8199d3201/439ff17b-79e9-4c46-b0d6-78949e93cb55.pdf?rdr=true
- Presentation and discussion of OIPM Annual Report: https://nolaipm.gov/annual-reports/
- Report of General Counsel and Executive Administrator.
- Report on appointments to Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committees.
- Call for nominations and vote on board appointment to QARAC for the OIG to replace Mr. Waring.
- Executive session pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes sections 42:17 to discuss an investigative proceeding regarding allegations of misconduct related to ERB Complaint No. 2022-02.
- Vote in regular session regarding disposition of ERB Complaint No. 2022-02.
- Vote to replace Torin Sanders as ERB Chair due to pending resignation as a result of moving out of Orleans Parish.
- Call for agenda items for future board meetings.