The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, March 21, 2022, at 3:30 p.m. The meeting will be conducted in person at New Orleans City Hall, City Council Chambers, 1300 Perdido St, New Orleans, LA 70112.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of two prior ERB meetings.
- Acceptance of written monthly reports from OIG, OIPM, and Ethics Trainer (no oral presentations).
- Interviews of candidates for appointment to IPM position: Stella M. Cziment, Conrad A. Joachim, and Tonya McClary (applications attached).
- Round-robin questions from board to each of the candidates.
- Opportunity for the public to propose questions for the candidates.
- Follow up questions from the board to any of the candidates.
- Discussion and selection of date for live ERB meeting to select and appoint IPM.