The City of New Orleans Ethics Review Board will meet on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 3:30 P.M.
The board will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference
Video Conference Link: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/5049753263
Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 312-626-6799; ID No. 504 975 3263
Certification of Necessity for Videoconference
Certification of Necessity pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17.1: The board hereby certifies that the Governor of the State of Louisiana has declared a state of emergency or disaster involving the geographic area of the City of New Orleans. The governor’s most recent proclamation extending this state of emergency is available here: 18 JBE 2022 State of Emergency COVID (Feb. 16, 2022). A live meeting would be detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the public and the members of the Ethics Review Board. The agenda contains matters that are critical to continuation of the business of the Ethics Review Board and are not able to be postponed to a live meeting due to a legal requirement or other deadline that cannot be postponed or delayed by the Ethics Review Board.
The public can attend and participate in the videoconference meeting by joining the conference by telephone or videoconference as described above. In addition, public comment prior to the meeting can be provided via email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ratification of certification of necessity for videoconference/teleconference meeting.
- Approval of minutes of prior board meetings:
- Regular January 24, 2022, meeting; and
- Special February 7, 2022, meeting regarding IPM appointment.
- Acceptance of monthly reports of OIG, OIPM, and Ethics Trainer.
- Initial interviews of IPM candidates and public comment on candidates and appointment process.
- Stella Cziment (30 minutes).
- Conrad A. Joachim (30 minutes).
- Tonya McClary (30 minutes)
- Public comment on all candidates and selection process (30 minutes).
- Discussion and vote to select IPM finalists for live interviews/presentations.
- Chairperson’s appointment of Pastor Tyrone G. Jefferson, Jr., to lead the board’s efforts on education and training, and Ms. Holly Callia to lead the board’s support of the QARACs.
- General counsel’s report on two pending complaints and deferral to future meeting.
- Adjournment (Chair).