The Quality Assurance Review Advisory Committee for the Office of the Independent Police Monitor will meet on July 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
The committee will conduct this meeting via Zoom Video Conference and Telephone Conference:
- Video Conference Link: https://tulane.zoom.us/j/94089812994?pwd=dWVybkM5ZjlQSk9LZFpySUU5cGwrUT09
- Telephone Conference Dial-In Number: 1-301-715-8592; ID No. 940 8981 2994; Passcode 851821.
Certification of Necessity pursuant to Louisiana Revised Statutes section 42:17.1: The committee hereby certifies that the Governor of the State of Louisiana has declared a state of emergency or disaster involving the geographic area of the City of New Orleans. A live meeting would be detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of the public and the members of the committee. The agenda contains matters that are critical to continuation of the business of the committee and are not able to be postponed to a live meeting due to a legal requirement or other deadline that cannot be postponed or delayed by the committee. The public can attend and participate in the videoconference meeting by joining the conference by telephone or videoconference as described above.
- Call to order. (Janet Hoeffel, Chair QARAC OIPM).
- Vote on need to conduct meeting via video conference due to COVID-19 emergency.
- Presentation of and comments concerning the 2021 Annual Report of the QARAC OIPM (Members of the QARAC OIPM).
- Presentation and comments by OIPM (IPM and her Representatives).
- Additional comments and questions by members of the QARAC OIPM and OIPM.
- Public comments and questions.